Speech Therapy at Home: Do you love helping clients begin living a better and healthier life?
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of others?
Max Health and Wellness is looking for skilled and licensed speech therapists to work with our clients in assessing and treating speech and swallowing disorders. All work with our clients will be done in the clients’ own homes throughout New Jersey. What better way to make a positive impact on a client’s life than by helping them learn techniques to manage these disorders?
Our clients will be looking for you to evaluate speech and language issues and administer therapeutic techniques and develop a plan of care to assist them in being able to reach their maximum potential.
Requirements for this position include:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and social skills.
- A current, valid New Jersey speech therapist license and certification.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a speech therapist is preferred.
- Willingness to travel to locations in New Jersey within a reasonable distance from your home.
- Professional liability insurance policy.
- Willingness to undergo a background and reference check.
We are looking for speech therapists who have the flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends and we will always work with your schedule when offering you assignments.
To apply to become part of our amazing team of professionals focused on helping others, please send your resume to Beth Sholom at email@example.com.
If you or an aging loved-one is considering Speech Therapy at Home in East Brunswick, NJ, please contact the caring staff at Max Health & Wellness today. (732) 576-3550
- Occupational Therapy: Max Health – Big-Loud - January 26, 2022
- Occupational Therapy at Home: Max Health And Wellness – February – Heart Health Month - January 21, 2022
- Physical Therapy at Home: Why Is Physical Therapy at Home Crucial for Some Seniors? - January 14, 2022