Physical Therapy at Home: Do you want to help our clients recover from injury and live their life to their fullest potential?
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of others? Max Health and Wellness is looking for skilled and licensed physical therapists to work with our clients to help them manage their pain and improve the quality of their life by focusing on helping them recover from injuries or helping them manage chronic health conditions. All physical therapy work with our clients, will be done in the clients’ own homes throughout New Jersey. What better way to make a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of someone than by helping them feel better and stronger?
Our clients will be looking for assistance to assess their health history and develop and implement an individualized treatment plan with attainable goals. Requirements for this position include:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and social skills.
- A current, valid New Jersey physical therapist license and certification.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a physical therapist is preferred.
- Willingness to travel to locations in New Jersey within a reasonable distance from their own home.
- Professional liability insurance policy.
- Willingness to undergo a background and reference check.
We are looking for physical therapists who have the flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends and we will always work with your schedule when offering you assignments.
To apply to become part of our amazing team of professionals focused on helping others, please send your resume to Beth Sholom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or an aging loved-one is considering Physical Therapy at Home in East Brunswick, NJ, please contact the caring staff at Max Health & Wellness today. (732) 576-3550
- Speech Therapy at Home After a Stroke Can Improve Your Senior’s Communication - September 22, 2022
- Ways Occupational Therapy at Home Makes Aging in Place Easier - September 8, 2022
- How Does Physical Therapy at Home Help Your Senior Heal? - August 19, 2022