Occupational Therapy at Home: Do you love helping clients begin regaining their ability to perform the activities of daily living?
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of others?
Max Health and Wellness is looking for skilled and licensed occupational therapists to work with our clients to assess their condition and needs and evaluate their ability to perform certain routine tasks. All work with our clients will be done in the clients’ own homes throughout New Jersey. What better way to make a positive impact on the day-to-day life of a person by helping them regain their independence?
Our clients will be looking for assistance to develop a plan for our client that includes specific goals by demonstrating and encouraging them to perform tasks to meet these goals.
Requirements for this position include:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and social skills.
- A current, valid New Jersey occupational therapist license.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as an occupational therapist is preferred.
- Willingness to travel to locations in New Jersey within a reasonable distance from your home.
- Professional liability insurance policy.
- Willingness to undergo a background and reference check.
We are looking for occupational therapists who have the flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends and we will always work with your schedule when offering you assignments.
To apply to become part of our amazing team of professionals focused on helping others, please send your resume to Beth Sholom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or an aging loved-one is considering Occupational Therapy at Home in East Brunswick, NJ, please contact the caring staff at Max Health & Wellness today. (732) 576-3550
- Occupational Therapy: Max Health – Big-Loud - January 26, 2022
- Occupational Therapy at Home: Max Health And Wellness – February – Heart Health Month - January 21, 2022
- Physical Therapy at Home: Why Is Physical Therapy at Home Crucial for Some Seniors? - January 14, 2022